Monday, January 6, 2014

First time

Today is January 5, 2014. Today is the first day of my blog. I've never done this before and have not the slightest clue of what to say. What do people talk about? I've seen only a few blogs and most of the time people just talk about there fashion and makeup. I don't know what to say regarding those subjects seeing as I'm not the "fashionista", so I'm going to just talk about you. "You" are the man in my life that I love and have a beautiful child with. "You" are the man that has hurt me more than words can say yet is still the person I can't picture my life without (tragic I know, but who are you to judge? This is my life and my story not yours). "You" are the man I am writing to in hopes of something to change all that has happen and for us to be together and happy again. So these are my letters to you. 


Dear Micah...

No comments:

Post a Comment